6/03/2012

Art history for international models

Dear models,

modelling does not only give you opportunity to stand in Christian Louboutin's strappy sandals for ten hours in a row and wear haute couture gowns. It gives you also a chance to go to museums and learn foreign languages in the meantime. Because, let's face it, if you are a model with enough potential, you will sooner or later start working internationally. So I did and here I state: from now on I will not only try to communicate with Parisian shop assistants in French, speak to my Russian flat mate in Russian, but also write this blog in English.

If I can do international modelling, why can't I do international thinking?


2 comments:

  1. Cause Ur thinking depends on Your inheritance. That's why not international thinking.
    International means 'no-nation', means no roots, no water in Your branches.
    Tu es le fils de quelqu'un

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know, "inter" means "trans", "between something and something else", but thank you Anonymous for a little addition of analytic philosophy to the blog. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete